This giveaway is now CLOSED. The official winners’ announcement is over here.
With all the hot weather we’ve been having, it’s the perfect time to head to the movies. Not only is it fun but you can keep nice and cool! Oh and eat choctops!
If you like romantic comedies, or are a fan of Aussie actors Rose Byrne and Simon Baker, you are going to love their latest movie I Give It A Year:
Starting where other romantic comedies finish, I GIVE IT A YEAR stars Rose Byrne and Rafe Spall as Nat and Josh, a mismatched couple navigating their first year of marriage. Their wedding is a dream come true, but family and friends think it won’t last. When Josh’s ex-girlfriend Chloe (Anna Faris) and Nat’s handsome new client Guy (Simon Baker) come into the picture, the situation gets a little more complicated. Neither wants to be the first to give up, but will they make it? From the producers of Notting Hill, Bridget Jones’s Diary and Love Actually, I GIVE IT A YEAR is a modern and smart romantic comedy with huge laughs.
The film is due for release on February 28th, 2013, and so Hopscotch Films have kindly given me four (4) double passes to I Give It A Year to give away! Yay!!!! (They are valid in Australia only, I’m afraid.)
How can you score a (1) double pass? Easy!
Simply be one of the first FOUR (4) people to comment on this post. You MUST include your name and a valid (working) email address, and be an Australian resident to be eligible to win.
I will contact the four winners via email and they will have 24 hours to respond to my email; if they do not respond within that time I will contact those who have responded fifth, sixth etc until I have four winners (so if you are not one of the first 4, it’s still worth commenting just in case I can’t successfully contact one or more of the first 4!).
You can watch the official trailer for I Give It A Year here.
Terms and Conditions
- You must be an Australian resident to enter this competition.
- You must include in your comment your name and a valid (working) email address.
- Comments on other people’s comments are not valid entries.
- I will contact the winners by email. If they do not respond within 24 hours I will move down the list of commenters until I have awarded 4 winners.
- The passes will be posted via standard Australia Post mail services. Hopscotch Films and I do not take any responsibility for lost or damaged mail.
- I will announce the winners on the blog, once I know who they are!
Good luck! xxx