= This is a sponsored giveaway. Images in this post are courtesy of Personal Planner. =
This giveaway is now CLOSED. Official winner announcement is here!
Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great weekend.
I don’t know about you, but for myself I find having a traditional paper diary very important! I like to be able to jot down appointments and key dates by hand; it’s also useful to have it in my handbag if I’m jotting down ideas on the go.
A problem I have, however, with standard diaries is that they can look so boring! Since childhood I have always jazzed up whichever diary I’ve had for the year. Typically this has been with cute stickers; other years I’ve stuck on postcards or whatever I’ve felt like!
Personal Planner are an exciting and creative company who understand this issue really well. On their site you can design your own diary/planner, right down to the finest details! There are a variety of sizes as well, and you can even import information about your Facebook friends, so that their birthdays are automatically printed in the diary.
They also have a nice range of notebooks which you can customise!
If you purchase a diary or notebook from Personal Planner, you also get free access to their blog planner feature, which is pretty cool for those of you who also blog:
Personal Planner have kindly partnered with me to allow ONE lucky reader to win an electronic gift card of AUD $45 value, which can be spent on their site on a diary/planner OR notebook! Postage is included and if you already have a diary for this year, don’t fret – you can create one for 2014. (You choose the start date.)
How can you win?
Simply comment on this post with your favourite memory from 2012!
The person with the most interesting answer, as judged by me, will be the winner. Personal Planner will then email you your gift voucher, all ready to spend! So ensure you enter your email address correctly.
Entries close 12pm Adelaide, Australia time (GMT + 10.30) Saturday 19/1/13. The winner will be announced on this site on 20/1/13.
Good luck! x
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open worldwide.
- This giveaway is a game of skill; chance does not determine the winner.
- The judge’s (Sarah of abeautifulstory.net) decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will receive an electronic voucher, via email, redeemable on either ONE diary/planner or ONE notebook up to the value of $45 Australian Dollars (AUD).
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash; should the winner select a Personal Planner product worth less than $45 AUD, the difference in price will not be refunded to the winner.
- The giveaway is sponsored by Personal Planner; they are responsible for emailing the voucher to the winner AND for mailing the diary or notebook out to the winner.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to enter a valid (working) email address when leaving a comment on this blog post. If Personal Planner are unable to successfully contact the winner by email, the prize is forfeited.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to use their winning voucher within whatever validity period is specified by Personal Planner (Personal Planner will explain this in their email to the winner); if they do not “spend” it within that time period the prize is forfeited.