Well dear readers this is a review, but also a giveaway! The giveaway is open to Australian residents only (sorry to my international readers!). The review is brief because I have got another crazy weekend happening. It is very cold down in Adelaide at the moment and a night in front of the heater is very tempting… Alas I get the opportunity to dress up for the AVCon 10th Birthday Celebration Ball! (AVCon = Adelaide’s Anime and Videogames Convention. I will be dressed up as a tasteful neko meido – cat maid – if I get any good pics I will share them in an “update” post! )
I am a big hand cream fan and since purchasing Nutrimetics’ Lemon Zest Hand Creme it has become one of my many favourites!
This cream is shea butter based and is quickly absorbed.
Its best point – it smells like fresh lemon cheesecake! When I apply this to my hands not only do they get a hit of moisture, I get to fantasize about cheesecake! The ultimate win-win (as no calories!)!!!
For those of you in Australia, Nutrimetics currently has the Lemon Zest Hand Creme on sale – reduced from $16 down to $9.90. Currently you will also get a bonus set of nail files with each tube purchased and the offer is valid until the end of July 2012.
My friend Kaye is a Nutrimetics consultant and is able to help you with all your Nutrimetics needs. She is kindly sponsoring a giveaway of a tube of this lovely hand cream to one lucky reader!
How to win?
1. Like my Facebook page (if you haven’t already! ) over here PLUS
2. Like Kaye’s Facebook page here THEN
3. Comment on this post with your Facebook name (so that I can verify your entry) AND your email address so that I can contact you if you win!
4. Enter by 11:59pm 30/6/12 Adelaide time (GMT +09.30) to be in the draw.
~ The winner will be drawn by me, Sarah, via random.org on Sunday 1st July 2012. ~
Conditions of Entry
- This competition is open to Australian residents only.
- You must like both a beautiful story‘s AND Kaye’s Nutrimetics‘ Facebook pages to be eligible to win.
- The winner will be contacted by email on 1/7/12 and announced on the blog on 1/7/12. If they do not respond within 48 hours another winner will be drawn.
- Kaye will post the prize out to the winner via standard Australia Post services. We take no responsibility for lost or damaged mail.
Good luck everyone! Hope you have a fantastic weekend and are somewhere warm!!!! xxx